Total Bauxite Resources (01-23-09 - NI 43-101):
- Indicated: 343,183,000 tonnes averaging 42.78% Al2O3, 2.85% SiO2
- Inferred: 63,342,000 tonnes averaging 43.81% Al2O3, 2.74% SiO2
Koba Bauxite Project
- The Boke Bauxite Belt is host to three world class bauxite mines.
- Project management by RSG Global Consulting of Perth, Australia, a subsidiary of Coffey Mining.
- Phase 1 drilling: 10,666 meters of drilling (aircore) in 558 holes completed.
- Phase 2 drilling 26,093 meters of drilling in 1,589 holes completed.
- Scott Wilson Roscoe Postle Associates Inc. completed a NI 43-101 compliant resource estimate January 23, 2009.
- Bauxite is the "ore" of aluminum.
- Aluminum is one of the world's most useful and used metals, possessing qualities of strength, flexibility, light weight, corrosion resistance, formability, and high conductivity to both heat and electricity.
- Rapid growth of Asian economics has dramatically increased global demand for aluminum and hence, bauxite.
- In an environment of high demand and tight supply, the acquisition and development of bauxite resources presents a tremendous opportunity.
- Guinea is one of the largest bauxite producers in the world.
- Guinea hosts 30% of the global bauxite resources.
- Boke Bauxite Belt host the world's largest and highest quality bauxite deposits with grades of 40 - 60% alumina.
- Navasota has amassed a team of local and expatriate professionals experienced in bauxite exploration in Guinea.
- Navasota has built strong relationships with the government of Guinea and will continue to work closely with the government to develop the Kobe Bauxite deposits
Jul 02, 2014
: News Releases: Navasota Resources Title Extension for Koba Koumbi... (more...)Jan 27, 2014
: Share Structure: (more...)Nov 05, 2013
: News Releases: Navasota Resources Receives Title Extension for Ko... (more...)Oct 31, 2013
: MD&A: Management Discussion And Analysis: Quarter Ended ... (more...)Sep 09, 2013
: News Releases: Navasota Resources Announces Closing of Private Pl... (more...)
Navasota Claims Map
43-101 Resource Estimate