Total Bauxite Resources (01-23-09 - NI 43-101):
- Koba Indicated: 501,000,000 tonnes averaging 42.90% Al2O3, 2.79% SiO2
- Inferred: 63,342,000 tonnes averaging 43.81% Al2O3, 2.74% SiO2
- Koumbia Indicated: 129,800,000 tonnes averaging 48.40% Al2O3, 1.90% SiO2
- Bauxite is the "ore" of aluminum.
- Aluminum is one of the world's most useful and used metals, possessing qualities of strength, flexibility, light weight, corrosion resistance, formability, and high conductivity to both heat and electricity.
- Rapid growth of Asian economics has dramatically increased global demand for aluminum and hence, bauxite.
- In an environment of high demand and tight supply, the acquisition and development of bauxite resources presents a tremendous opportunity.
- Guinea is one of the largest bauxite producers in the world.
- Guinea hosts 30% of the global bauxite resources.
- Boke Bauxite Belt host the world's largest and highest quality bauxite deposits with grades of 40 - 60% alumina.
- Navasota has amassed a team of local and expatriate professionals experienced in bauxite exploration in Guinea.
- Navasota has built strong relationships with the government of Guinea and will continue to work closely with the government to develop the Kobe Bauxite deposits
Nov 03, 2014
: News Releases: Navasota Resources Appoints New Director (more...)Nov 03, 2014
: Share Structure: (more...)Sep 08, 2014
: News Releases: Navasota Resources Announces Private Placement Off... (more...)Sep 04, 2014
: News Releases: Navasota Gets Extension to December 2014 for Koba ... (more...)Jul 31, 2014
: Financial Statements: Financial Statements for the 3 Month Period Ended ... (more...)
Navasota Claims Map
43-101 Resource Estimate